We believe in being small enough to listen and being big enough to deliver. We believe in handmade and we take pleasure in providing meaningful employment to people living in our rural community.
When you visit our store you’ll be delighted by the gorgeous scents as you walk through the doors.
We sell our Washpool-made products here, and also a range of eco-friendly products and locally made goodies.
We’re in the heart of the Granite Belt Wine Country and just down the road from the gorgeous Girraween and Sundown National Parks.
- We’ve done the research for you - we carefully source our ingredients from ethical & fair trade suppliers, and we buy Australian, organic and local where possible.
- There’s no “nasties” in our products - you’ll be able to recognise our ingredients - most of which are edible and food grade. Our ingredients include cold pressed edible oils, butters and milks, extracts, infusions, activated and whole botanicals along with clays, honey, fruit and vegetables.
- We carefully hand-craft and package all of our products on site
- We seriously investigate the best options for packaging, including purchasing biodegradable, recycled and recyclable packaging
- Our products are not tested on animals (except our human volunteers!)
- You’re supporting a family-run rural business who gives back to our local community and charities
- Your bathing experience will become a sensory heaven filled with luscious lathers and heavenly scents
16 Bents Road
BOOK LOCAL ACCOMMODATION